Jun 1, 2011

Zinwell ZAT-970A Digital to Analog TV Converter Box (for Antenna Use)

Digital TV Converter Box with Analog Pass-Through.

Digital to Analog TV Converter | Actually I'd never heard of this company, but was pleasantly surprised with the quality of this item. It worked as advertised - decodes the digital signal from my antenna and provides output to my analog tv. The remote is fine, but funky. I used a Logitech Harmony to combine TV and decoder box in one remote. Works great.

I purchased a Zinwell ZAT-970A Digital to Analog TV Converter Box - together with an RCA ANT1650 Flat Digital Amplified Indoor TV Antenna - primarily for one purpose: to view a local channel which DIRECTV has chosen not to include in my "local channels" subscription package. I live about 20 miles from the broadcast towers of all the local channels in my area; and in total, the converter identified about a dozen digital channels as a result of its auto-scan.

Signal quality varies from channel-to-channel between 40% and 100%, but atmospheric conditions and outside temperature do seem to make a difference. Signal intensity is ordinarily 100%. Regardless, the combination of the ZAT-970A/RCA ANT1650 delivers excellent performance, and their ease of set-up and relative minimal expense (under $41 for the pair on Amazon with free shipping) make both a terrific value. All-in-all, I couldn't be more pleased with the results of my purchase. Highly recommended.


Technical Detail for Zinwell ZAT-970A Digital to Analog TV Converter is :
- Support Analog Pass-Through
- Convert Digital TV signal to Analog
- Multi-lingual support
- Digital Parental control
- Remote control included



No comments:

Post a Comment