May 30, 2011

Avertv Hybrid Volar Max Tv Tuner Kit for Windows MTVHVMXSK

Avertv Hybrid Volar Max Tv Tuner Kit for Windows MTVHVMXSK


The AVerTV Hybrid Volar MAX is the ideal travel mate for viewing High Definition TV on the go. With Microsoft Windows Media Center, users will enjoy breathtaking and glorious TV viewing.

Add this TV tuner to Windows 7 (Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate) to turn your PC into a powerful Digital Video Recorder. Watch Analog and Digital TV channels plus radio and record your favorite programs.

The AverTV tuner worked fantastic for me. I have used it on two different laptops, both running Windows 7. It installed easily in both cases. It works with a cheap RCA antena as well as when I hook in cable tv from the wall. I'm using Windows Media Center which also has been great.

The reason I tried this product was to be able to use my laptop as a DVR, and it does that well. I was able to down grade my cable to a cheaper package to get rid of the DVR I was paying for with my cable provider. Recording using my laptop as the DVR works great, especially the high def channels. The quality of standard def is similar to what I see on my standard def TVs.

I also bought a device that connects my computer to my standard def TV and a Windows Media Remote. Those both work pretty well, though the quality of the image on the TV is not as good as watching cable directly. It works fine for watching movies. I'm able to pause live TV from my couch using the remote.

I've also connected my laptop to my son's hd TV and the pictue is wonderful.

I fully recommend this product.



No comments:

Post a Comment